|Video not playing? Reload the page, or try one of the MIRROR VIDEO LINKS BELOW THE PRIMARY VID.|
Title: AppleSeed: Ex Machina
Alternate Title: Appurushîdo: Ekusu makina
Genres: action, drama, sci-fi
Running Time: 104 Minutes
In the aftermath of a non-nuclear World War III, the city of Olympus shines brightly against the starkness of a decrepit world. Within Olympus boundaries, technology both biological and mechanical flourish, yet the city teeters on the brink of destruction from within and without. Protecting this fragile bubble of humanity and technology are the bioroids and ESWAT.
Bioroids are humanoid creatures designed in a lab to have no negative human emotions, yet possess high levels of intelligence and more. They run the government and are in places of diplomacy and power. ESWAT is a team of highly trained specialists adept at diffusing threats to the safety of Olympus and her citizens.
ESWAT is called in for an operation to take down a group of terrorists holed up in a church with a group of hostages. Two of ESWAT’s finest, Deunan Knute, and her cyborg partner / lover, Briareos Hecatonchires, rescue the hostages, but Briareos is badly wounded in the operation. While her lover heals, Deunan is paired up with a new partner, Tereus, one who looks a lot like Briareos did before the accident which made him a cyborg. Tereus and Deunan must work together to solve the latest outbreaks of cyborg terrorism. The incidents become more and more violent and Olympus quickly descends into chaos. But are cyborgs really to blame? Who’s pulling the strings behind these waves of mass violence and what is their purpose? Deuna struggles to untangle her emotions toward the man who wears her lover’s face and fights to discover the true threat behind the terrorists.
▪ News & Updates from us and our fans on FACEBOOK.
For Veoh videos, you can always just download their Veoh WebPlayer if you prefer to do it that way.
Steps to take when video "fails":
1) Is your video not working? Refresh the video. Believe it or not, this solves over 95% of "dead video" problems.
2) Turn OFF your ad-blocker. Some of you have enabled plug-ins for Gecko-engine-based browsers such as Firefox, Seamonkey, etc that block banner and popup / popunder ads. If you don't wish to disable the plug-in altogether (you don't need to), go to your settings and grant permissions for the particular video to stream through. Some popular primary provider videos we use are gameself.com, fliiby.com, livemarco.com, and some others.
3) Many videos embedded on this site use the jwplayer. If you don't know what this is, it's our in-house player that often includes an attractive picture splashed across the video when it is not being played. Often times, these videos respond properly when viewed with a Firefox or other "Gecko-engine-based" browser than an Internet Explorer or other similar Trident-based browser. To view this site properly, download, install, and use Firefox. You'll have a better experience using it not only for this site, but countless others as well. If you don't have a copy of Firefox, you can get one by clicking here
4) Some videos require that you wait for about thirty seconds before they load. This is because the video you are trying to load is hosted on a non-US based video-sharing site overseas. Many of these require at least thirty seconds before smooth streaming is achieved due to being far away from the U-S-A, among other factors.
5) If the video really and truly is dead, you can Report it here.\
We are currently testing out new sponsors. If these ads are bothersome in any way, please let us know by reporting it here.