|Video not playing? Reload the page, or try one of the MIRROR VIDEO LINKS BELOW THE PRIMARY VID.|
Title: Angels Egg
Genres: drama, fantasy
Angel's Egg follows the daily life of a young girl in a surreal world of darkness and shadows. The girl, whose name we do not learn, is the keeper of a mysterious egg. She spends her time collecting bottles and artifacts in a gothic, dead city. A man, whose name also remains a mystery, arrives in the dark town one day riding a machine and wearing a cross-like weapon on his back. The two meet and talk, though their dialogue consists mostly of the single, repeated question: Who are you? Meanwhile, the shadows of giant coelacanths appear within the town, and then the many human statues which line it come alive and begin hunting the fishes with spears. Inside the girl's vast cavernous "refuge", which contains many strange fossils and her collection, the man tells the girl a tale similar to Noah's Ark. He waits for the girl to fall asleep and breaks the egg. The girl reacts in anguish and follows the departing man, only to fall into a ravine of water and die. Her dying exhalation under the water blossoms into bubbles of "eggs" on the surface. A symbolic ending of apocalypse and rebirth is mixed with a gradual revelation of the story's world, which is highly abstract and ambiguous.
▪ News & Updates from us and our fans on FACEBOOK.
For Veoh videos, you can always just download their Veoh WebPlayer if you prefer to do it that way.
Steps to take when video "fails":
1) Is your video not working? Refresh the video. Believe it or not, this solves over 95% of "dead video" problems.
2) Turn OFF your ad-blocker. Some of you have enabled plug-ins for Gecko-engine-based browsers such as Firefox, Seamonkey, etc that block banner and popup / popunder ads. If you don't wish to disable the plug-in altogether (you don't need to), go to your settings and grant permissions for the particular video to stream through. Some popular primary provider videos we use are gameself.com, fliiby.com, livemarco.com, and some others.
3) Many videos embedded on this site use the jwplayer. If you don't know what this is, it's our in-house player that often includes an attractive picture splashed across the video when it is not being played. Often times, these videos respond properly when viewed with a Firefox or other "Gecko-engine-based" browser than an Internet Explorer or other similar Trident-based browser. To view this site properly, download, install, and use Firefox. You'll have a better experience using it not only for this site, but countless others as well. If you don't have a copy of Firefox, you can get one by clicking here
4) Some videos require that you wait for about thirty seconds before they load. This is because the video you are trying to load is hosted on a non-US based video-sharing site overseas. Many of these require at least thirty seconds before smooth streaming is achieved due to being far away from the U-S-A, among other factors.
5) If the video really and truly is dead, you can Report it here.\
We are currently testing out new sponsors. If these ads are bothersome in any way, please let us know by reporting it here.