|Video not playing? Reload the page, or try one of the MIRROR VIDEO LINKS BELOW THE PRIMARY VID.|
Title: Queen Millenia
Alternate Title: Shin Taketori Monogatari: Sennen Jou
Genres: adventure, drama, psychological, seinen
Running Time: 121 minutes
The series takes place in the (then) futuristic year 1999. Professor Amamori discovers a 10th planet in the Earth's solar system, which he names La-Metal, while at his observatory in Tokyo. Its diameter is 9 times that of Earth. Amamori notes the planet has a highly eccentric orbit and, as it emerges behind the distant Pluto, Amamori realizes that La-Metal is on a collision course with Earth. He calculates that the planet will impact Earth on 9 September 1999, at 9 o'clock, 9 minutes and 9 seconds.
▪ News & Updates from us and our fans on FACEBOOK.
For Veoh videos, you can always just download their Veoh WebPlayer if you prefer to do it that way.
Steps to take when video "fails":
1) Is your video not working? Refresh the video. Believe it or not, this solves over 95% of "dead video" problems.
2) Turn OFF your ad-blocker. Some of you have enabled plug-ins for Gecko-engine-based browsers such as Firefox, Seamonkey, etc that block banner and popup / popunder ads. If you don't wish to disable the plug-in altogether (you don't need to), go to your settings and grant permissions for the particular video to stream through. Some popular primary provider videos we use are gameself.com, fliiby.com, livemarco.com, and some others.
3) Many videos embedded on this site use the jwplayer. If you don't know what this is, it's our in-house player that often includes an attractive picture splashed across the video when it is not being played. Often times, these videos respond properly when viewed with a Firefox or other "Gecko-engine-based" browser than an Internet Explorer or other similar Trident-based browser. To view this site properly, download, install, and use Firefox. You'll have a better experience using it not only for this site, but countless others as well. If you don't have a copy of Firefox, you can get one by clicking here
4) Some videos require that you wait for about thirty seconds before they load. This is because the video you are trying to load is hosted on a non-US based video-sharing site overseas. Many of these require at least thirty seconds before smooth streaming is achieved due to being far away from the U-S-A, among other factors.
5) If the video really and truly is dead, you can Report it here.\
We are currently testing out new sponsors. If these ads are bothersome in any way, please let us know by reporting it here.